During this salon you will be able to:
• Learn about a state of the art concept in leadership, organizational change and coaching
• Get supervision and coaching on your questions
• Experience the work of a local artist and musicians while networking with your colleagues
Join us for our next Salon on September 12th, 2013 18:00 PM to 20:30 PM
Theme of the salon: Team agility:
We are dealing with new paradigms in the world today influenced by the increase in complexity, interdependance, uncertainty and a distinct lack of resources.
The time of the big leader is over - to deal with new paradigms organizations need to start focussing on leadership team development.
An agile team is able to deliver high performance in a turbulent environment. They maintain the ability to anticipate and innovate accordingly in a coordinated manner. This requires the capacity to:
· Anticipact – foresee, plan, create scenario’s and anticipate consequences
· Pro-operate – coordinate, show win-win behaviours and satisfy mutual needs
· Justinnovate – make the difference and improve just enough
In this workshop we will explore the relationship between teams and their environment and options to develop the required team abilities
Location: Intact 1068 Budapest, Benczúr u. 28.
Cost: Admission is free.
Intact kindly requests you to RSVP with the number in your party attending, names of those attending, company name, and contact info.
Invite in PDF: