Sari van Poelje, director of the Intact Academy, invites you to our new Introduction to Transactional analysis training on May 30-31th.
Transactional analysis (TA) is a practical theory of personality,
communication and change. It is a powerful tool for professional and
personal growth. The goal of transactional analysis is to increase
awareness, spontaneity and the capacity for relationship.
This workshop is for anyone who is interested in expanding his or her insight into human behavior and change.
Through short presentations, exercises and sharing of personal and
professional experiences we will enable you to create possibilities in
your life, relationships and your organization.
During the workshop you will learn about:
• Development of TA and TA values
• Structural analysis: who I am and how I developed
• Transactional analysis proper: being effective in communication
• Rackets and games: miscommunication and getting out of games
• Script analysis: rewriting your life stories
• Recognition as a motor for change